Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Need prayers and positive thoughts PLEASE!!

Alicia&JeffAlicia&Jeff Posts: 221
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I know I haven't posted in a couple of weeks but I do feel like this is a safe place and you are all so supportive so I wanted to come here and ask for Prayers and positive thoughts for my Aunt. I am very very close to her. She has been my rock throughout this whole TTC process because it took her 10 years to conceive my cousins.

Well she went to the hospital last night for stomach pain and they did an ultrasound and told us that she has stage 4 pancreatic cancer and it has spread to her liver. We are all in total shock. The oncologist is going to come tomorrow to tell us our options. So if you could please pray or send positive thoughts her way I would really appreciate it. This is a perfect example of bad things happening to good people because my aunt is one of the best people I know. She is so kind to everyone she meets.

On a side note we have decided to put TTC on hold for a while. It just isn't something that is in the forefront of our minds right now. I am going to stay here and route you all on and keep track of all the recent BFP's as some of you started around the same time I did. But I just won't be posting as much obviously. Thank You all for being such a wonderful source of support.
10649769_10204486101662930_3242907762882339026_n.jpg

Comments

• Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    Loving thoughts and many prayers for your Aunt and your entire family... I hope there is something they can do and that your Aunt won't have to suffer through tons of pain. (((HUGS))) And I hope that when you are ready to ttc again, you will not have to wait long.
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    alp75alp75 Posts: 340
    edited November -1
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. (((HUGS)))
    angela1_16393.gif
  • Options
    Sassy2uSassy2u Posts: 236
    edited November -1
    My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Take care and live strong!!
  • Options
    PtownMomsPtownMoms Posts: 768
    edited November -1
    Lots of positive thoughts coming your way!
    Carrie & Monica

sig_zps0be86692-1_zpse4fe5311.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Alicia, I'm so very sorry - sending a truckload of positivity your way!!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    healing thoughts and prayers for your dear aunt.
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    poems0431poems0431 Posts: 337
    edited November -1
    So sorry to hear about your aunt, I am sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.
    IT'S A BOY!
    1st beta 456 at 15dpo
    2nd beta 6000 at 22 dpo
    NuNSm5.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Positive vibes for your Auntie. Tons of hugs for you. Know you will be in my thoughts and prayers, and you know how to find me if you need someone to talk to.
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Prayers and thoughts to you and your family. I went through something similar. I know I wouldn't have been able to juggle TTC and the emotional roller coaster of dealing with fighting cancer alongside a loved one.

I will definitely be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts to you and your Aunt.
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    I wish your family lots of luck. I know how it is to have a close family member fighting cancer, I would wish it on no one. You are in my prayers during this trying time.
    pic1a-1.jpg
    My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
    10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN
  • Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    Sending hugs, positive thoughts, and prayers to you aunt and your family
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Alicia, do we know each other? Do you live in Canal Winchester and did you take classes at Keller Graduate?
    pic1a-1.jpg
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Many prayers for your family.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    lostinfllostinfl Posts: 62
    edited November -1
    Prayers for all of you...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    horton - Yes! As in Ohio. There is also a couple on here from London, it certainly is a small world! :)
    pic1a-1.jpg
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Lots of positive thoughts for you and your aunt.
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    ttc.jujubeettc.jujubee Posts: 340 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sending positive energy and thoughts your way, for you and your family.
  • Options
    babyluvbabyluv Posts: 353
    edited November -1
    My goodness I'm so sorry to hear that, my prayers go out to your aunt and to the whole family
  • Options
    korinnesmomkorinnesmom Posts: 88
    edited November -1
    Sending positive healing thoughts to your Aunt. So sorry about this!
    Korinne Thanks #4000
    kinnycollage.jpg
    Sky, a natural miracle!
    skybluesailor.jpg

EDD January 25th 2012
  • Options
    Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited November -1
    Alicia...I am so very sorry! I saw this post last night and opted to wait until today to post, I know the severity of this diagnosis and it brings back painful memories. Hopefully you have spoken with the oncologist today so I won't be the first to tell you how grim this disease is, hopefully they have briefed you and your family about this diagnosis.

My dear Granny was dxed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer with gallbladder and liver involvment in 2009. She died a short 10.5 weeks after her dx. She lived a good long life, and was 91 at her passing.
    Hon, I hope for the very best for you and your family, perhaps her younger age will help, my Granny was old and ready to "return home" as she would put it. Where there is a will there is a way, maybe she can beat this...but please, for the sake of yourself and your family, prepare yourself for a fast moving, vicious son of a **** that will certain test even the strongest of faiths!
    Hang in there sweetie, I am praying for you, her and your entire family!
  • Options
    WEhopeWEhope Posts: 42
    edited November -1
    All the best to your family in this time. Sending supportive thoughts and energy.
    FEW.jpg
    With our angel, lost 10/15/09, but always with us
  • Options
    First HopeFirst Hope Posts: 511
    edited November -1
    You are very unslefish to put your dream on hold for a family memeber. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
    tt13112d.aspxQWRVm7.pngDSC_0904-1.jpgDSC_0858-1.jpg
  • Options
    Alicia&JeffAlicia&Jeff Posts: 221
    edited November -1
    Its means so much to me to know that there are many prayers going up for my Aunt. I thank you all so much. She has decided to do Chemo and she has her first round tomorrow and we are very nervous for her. They did tell us that the chemo will only postpone the inevitable. They won't give us a time frame and she is refusing to give up. I am just devastated. She is only in her fifties and that just seems so young to me. I am just so sad that she will never see us actually achieve becoming a family when she has been so involved and has given me so much support throughout the last 5 years. I am angry that she will never be able to meet our children and they will never meet her. It is going to be so hard to watch her just get sicker and sicker. Once again I am want to thank you all for your kind words and prayers and positive thoughts. You are all amazing.

1baby1day- I have no idea where canal winchester is. I am from ohio though. but I don't think I know you?
    10649769_10204486101662930_3242907762882339026_n.jpg
  • Options
    Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited November -1
    Oh Alicia, I hope for the best possible pain management and life quality for your Aunt. I know what you mean by it always happens to the best people, it sucks!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Alicia - Canal Winchester is a suburb of Columbus - you just look so familiar!
    I am keeping you and your aunt/family in my prayers. I really hope things work out positively for you all.
    pic1a-1.jpg
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Prayers for your entire family.
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)