Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TWW is driving me crazy!

A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I am 5DPO today, anyone want to wait with me????

DW keeps saying I know we are pregnant which is driving me crazy too, I don't want her to get her hopes up or mine, she has said that before and we got a BFN!

Symptoms so far...2 & 3 DPO sharp pains in my girly parts LOL, weird. Also shooting pains on my boobs. Also, nipps are tender.
4 DPO heartburn has started but that's not new. Boobs are slightly and I mean slightly tender. Started eating pineapple...is my tongue suppose to hurt this much?!?!?
5 DPO legs hurt like crazy. Strange!

Confession: I POAS yesterday at 4DPO knowing what I would see but for some reason felt like doing it and did it :)

Saturday I have a baby shower to go to and I know I will be asked so did it work. Ugh! I will only be 9DPO and too soon to tell…dreading the question!
Me (38) TTC
Wife of 6 years to Becky
Oct 2011 BFN
May 2012 BFN
July 2012 BF?
My Ovulation Chart

Comments

• Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I would totally cheer you on and try to keep you sane, but sadly I leave in less then 24 hours and will be away for a week... I hope to see a BFP from you when I egt back!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Goobie! Have a good trip and take care of the peanut ;-)
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    Good luck A&B and KTZ! I'm also in the TWW. I ready to poas today, although it's only 8dp ai. Luck to all around to all of us! :)
    pic1a-1.jpg
    My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
    10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Wow, my grammar is really not that bad.

Like I said my brain hasn't been firing quite the same lately. Hopefully its a pregnancy symptom.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    ttc.jujubeettc.jujubee Posts: 340 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is our very first TWW. I've read all about it from everyone on these forums. And it *is* quite as hellish as everyone says. We keep having the conversations that go something like:

"What if we're really pregnant. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. I can't believe this is really happening."

to

"Okay, we're assuming this cycle was a bust. It was our first try. Let's move onto planning for next month. What should our timing be? Do we want to make any changes? Another IUI?"

Honestly, we could both really relax into the whole experience a little more if we KNEW we would eventually get pregnant. Maybe not this time, maybe not next time, but at some point, there would be a BFP. And that is something we have no way of knowing...

4 DP IUI. I'm really ready for the next week to really fly by. I'm glad work is busy, but it's just not enough to keep me from obsessively checking my charts.

A few times a day I am flooded with a sense of being grateful for where we are at, at this specific moment in time. We are so lucky to even be here.
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Just wanted to say good luck to everyone. Hope you have awesome luck and sticky baby dust!!!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Babybugs, fingers are crossed for you too. You have passed two weeks and still hanging in there.

I hope your BFP shows up next time you test.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    KT your not alone!!!
    I too have CM, watery though and also new. If I chart that on Fertility Friend it changes my status to being fertile. WTH!!!!

So when do you all plan to test? Day of AF or before?
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    babyluvbabyluv Posts: 353
    edited November -1
    I'm a little behind you @3 dp AI and I haven't even considered it worked so its going fast. Good luck to everybody in tww
  • Options
    korinnesmomkorinnesmom Posts: 88
    edited March 2011
    Okay, obsessing right along side you : )
    4dpo here.

2-dpo sore nipples

3-dpo much the same, gas

4dpo-bloating sore nips..

This though, seems like any other pre AF cycle I have. Oh and very bad irritability!

ETA my cm is almost dry!!! In other cycles it's not..but this not a good thing..argh!
    Korinne Thanks #4000
    kinnycollage.jpg
    Sky, a natural miracle!
    skybluesailor.jpg

EDD January 25th 2012
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A&B that is a very good question. Of course, I bought tests before I even inseminated. There they are every time I open the bathroom drawer.

I havent made a decision about it. Ideally would wait till day 14 of my tww. AF would normally come around 14-15. But it's not likely that I will be able to wait. Definitely not before day 10. Maybe 12ish:)

What about you?

Good luck to everyone. February was a great BFP month. Let's do even more in March!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So...today I woke up, temp went up and Fertility Friend changed my O date, so now I have no clue if I am 6DPO or 3 DPO. Ugh!!!

How are you all doing today?
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    ncteacherncteacher Posts: 178
    edited November -1
    I am here with ya...I can't get any freakin work done...all I am doing is cruising the posts on here. UGH!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LOL me too, I have the site open all day.
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    ttc.jujubeettc.jujubee Posts: 340 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup. Me too... Dragging on. Reading blogs, intermittently pausing for actual work.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    KTZ...Although I'm not sure what DPO I am now I will probably start testing on Sunday. I just LOVE to POAS! Hehe!
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A&B, I think that fertility friend is a wonderful resource but listen to your body before the computer.

I read this book called "Taking charge of your fertility". It is definitely right up the same alley as the fertility friend site. The charting looks similar although they go into even more detail. I really liked that the book teaches you how to factor the different information and what things weigh more heavily than others when trying to decide when ovulating. It sounds like fertility friend changed your status to fertile when you put in the cm. That is clearly not the case today. Also the book gave me another thing to read obsessively and kill some time in the tww:)

I wish I'd known a month ago all that I know now about this process.

Anyway, my boobs are looking big today, but sadly not sore at all. Maybe they will get sore from me poking them to see if they are sore...

Goobie has it right maybe I should take up knitting....

Hope everyone is having a good day:)
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I can't concentrate at work...I have so many deadlines and just can't get myself to actually work on them...oops.

Big boobs are a good thing!

I keep looking for every sign but not much today, earlier had some twinges but for about a sec and all gone.

KTZ-I agree, I have gotten to know my body and 99% sure I did O on day 11 so going to go with that and if for some reason I am wrong I will learn from it.
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    edited November -1
    TMI?

I threw up. Is that a good sign? I was brushing my teeth after and praying that I haven't created some psychosomatic illness because I want to be pregnant so bad.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh wow yes a good sign even though not fun. Of course hope its not a stomach virus. Keeping my fingers crossed that its pregnancy. Yay!!
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just took my temp. 99.1 . I hope its okay. Is it normal for temps to rise passed 98.6?
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Yeah, i think that would be a good sign?????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am so happy that I feel so sick.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How many dp ai are you???
  • Options
    ncteacherncteacher Posts: 178
    edited November -1
    I never thought I would be so excited to hear that someone threw up!!! :-)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When are you testing?
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am 9 DP IUI. I was thinking I should test on Saturday (12 DP IUI) Here has been my journey so far:

3 - 5 DP IUI sharp twingy pains low both sides more on right.

6 DP IUI creamy CM, gassy

7 DP IUI some creamy CM , dizzy spell in afternoon, gassy

8 DP IUI woke up hungry, less creamy CM

9 DP IUI woke up burping, hungry, funny feeling in back of throat.
    Afternoon dizzy, felt faint in grocery store. temp 99.0, threw up in afternoon

Up until today all these symptoms were mild enough that I could have easily been psyching myself up. Today I know that I am either pregnant or something is seriously wrong with me.

A&B when are u testing? What about other tww's ?

By the way, You are all so great! I love that this forum is here. At least I know that if I'm not pregnant I have a beautiful supportive community. Thank you all!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    KTZ all your symptoms sound perect to other BFP charts. I love this forum too and all the help and support given by everyone!!! I have some similar symptoms. I can't wait for you to test!!!!!

I am 6 DP IUI. My test date according to Fertility Friend is the 16th but I'm sure I will test before. I am dying to test now LOL!!!
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    korinnesmomkorinnesmom Posts: 88
    edited November -1
    Actually, no boob pain can be a GREAT sign! I have less boob pain in my successful tww cycles, good luck !

KTZ wrote:
    A&B, I think that fertility friend is a wonderful resource but listen to your body before the computer.

I read this book called "Taking charge of your fertility". It is definitely right up the same alley as the fertility friend site. The charting looks similar although they go into even more detail. I really liked that the book teaches you how to factor the different information and what things weigh more heavily than others when trying to decide when ovulating. It sounds like fertility friend changed your status to fertile when you put in the cm. That is clearly not the case today. Also the book gave me another thing to read obsessively and kill some time in the tww:)

I wish I'd known a month ago all that I know now about this process.

Anyway, my boobs are looking big today, but sadly not sore at all. Maybe they will get sore from me poking them to see if they are sore...

Goobie has it right maybe I should take up knitting....

Hope everyone is having a good day:)
    Korinne Thanks #4000
    kinnycollage.jpg
    Sky, a natural miracle!
    skybluesailor.jpg

EDD January 25th 2012
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have you noticed a possible implant dip?