Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Welcome newbies!

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Just wanted to say hello! I am normally much more on top of things, but the last few days have been crazy for us! Getting ready to go to a wedding 1000 miles away, and so far I have my socks packed... and we leave tomorrow!

Anyway, welcome to our family, I hope your stay on this side is short and sweet, remember there is no such thing as TMI when TTC, and no question to silly to ask. Oh, and no vent goes unsympathized, and no joy uncelebrated, so feel free to share!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    Goobie YOU ROCK! :)
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    My sentiments exactly - you rock! :)
    pic1a-1.jpg
    My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
    10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Goobie, you have been a wonderful support. We are luck to have you for this forum. I hope you have a wonderful trip!
    KT
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    em'smomsem'smoms Posts: 1,439
    edited November -1
    thanks for posting this! I wish I had found this forum that last time we went through this! Hoping that this time it will happen as fast (2nd IUI try for our daughter)!

Profile question: How the heck do you post a picture on your signature? I looked at the instructions and at a post related to this question and still a bit lost. I guess I need to download adobe photoshop or something to re-size pics and then what?? Don't seem to be able to paste photos into signature line.....is the picture under this avatar thingy????? Confused!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I went through the same confusion with the pictures.

You go to photobucket and resize them there. Then put the image coge into the signature box. I kept thinking it was the avatar thing, its not.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Yes, welcome to all the new TTCers. And Goobie, socks are very important. It's cold out there!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    em'smomsem'smoms Posts: 1,439
    edited November -1
    OK, how to I get photo bucket? Is it a download? Also where do I find the image coge or code?????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    http://photobucket.com/

You have to register which just means giving a valid email and a user name, that sort of thing.

Then u click on the "upload" icon and upload some pictures.

After that you will have a library of pictures and underneath each picture there is some information. At the bottom it says IMG code and to the right of that is a box. The code in that box is what you want to put into the signature box for NW profile.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    Thanks for posting about the pictures!! I've been wondering that too. I can't wait to add some pics of my daughter! She's so much cuter than her mommy;)
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    thats soo awesome!!! you guys make me feel really welcome and comfortable
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Goobie, you are the best. Just saying. :-)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    missklvsumissklvsu Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Thanks so much for posting this! I have so many questions, that I can't get them straight. My friends (who are all married with children) can only answer so much. Be watching for my insane questions over the coming months! :)
    MebyJenny-1.jpg