Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Smiley where are you??

jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Ok I have a love/hate relationship with smileys. I should have gotten one by now according to past charts. The cheap line test are almost the same color and ewcm, cervix, and other symptoms are all here. I have never not gotten a smiley so where are you. I betcha I post this and next POAS it will be there lol!! I am so excited for this round!
Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg

Comments

• Options
    A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    Ha! It's like it knows you want it to show up and smile with it then NOTHING! Hate that!

Come on Smiley!
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    Come on smiley! Waiting sucks! Btw, am I the only one smileys don't work for?? My cheapy two lines don't even get as dark as the control line.
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    I am the exact same way, no smiley's EVER and can never get two same color lines and I thought I was the only one! I figured I keep missing my surge but if that's the case my surge must be a second long.
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    I don't even bother with smileys anymore! I got pregnant with my daughter by just timing from when I started getting a darkish second line... And it worked! I figured that I must not have high enough LH levels in my urine to register with the smiley.
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Even though we are not trying this month i am still tracking cycle and doing opks. Dont know if i missed the smiley or not. I have all the signs, cm, cp etc.... even a trmp dip and super rise this am. The reason i am still not sure is because if i o'd yesterday it would have been on cd 10 which is really early for me. Gonna keep poas and see whats up. Just a strange cycle this month. I hope this is your month, so exciting:)
  • Options
    kyhome123kyhome123 Posts: 93
    edited November -1
    I am using smileys for the first time this time. I have been checking every month for ovulation but thought since we are actually inseminating this month I would shell out the additional $$ for digital. I am getting lines right now at day 12 and hoping they continue to get darker. The hardest thing for me is holding my pee for 4 hours! I never have to pee until I tell myself I can't.

Hope your smiley comes soon!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am thinking about doing an insem late tonight. I will have DP look at my cervix and confirm it is open and if so it will be a go. I am just worried that the line opk was super dark yesterday and today and no smiley. Also I have had a temp drop and am worried that it will rise and I miss my chance. We have another vial so we can always put it in later if I get a smiley. Thanks guys and I think I hate this part just as much as I hate the TWW!!

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a good plan... listen to your body! And I got my fingers crossed for you!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you got dark lines yesterday I would totally do it tonight. If you get a smiley tonight or tomorrow morning you could always insem tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Smileys here!!

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    YAY, make a baby!!! Good luck, i am gonna be waiting to see how the tww goes!! I hope this is the last time you will be trying:)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sugar I sure hope so!!

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yay! It's so exciting isn't it! Just seeing that my body is doing what it's supposed to be doing :)
  • Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    Way to go smiley! Stop messing with Jen LOL Baby making is ON!
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Congrats on Smiley and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png