Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Hey Goobie so you used

JaisJais Posts: 384
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
3 vials this past cycle with a day in between each insem? Is that correct? I was looking at your chart, yeah I know, but it was so great with the temp dip and all that. Very Clear Ovulation!!! So I was just making sure I read that correctly.

I, also, wanted to know if you noticed your CM or cervical position. I really just started noticing that with my last O my cervix was unreachable so I wondered if yours was the same or if you even checked that.

Thanks for your input in advance

Comments

• Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think she used a KD.
    She has a "train of hope" thread with a day by day journal.

Sorry Goobie, hope you don't mind, I know you SHOULD be packing!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Chrysanthemum...thanks cuz that makes a difference since frozen sperm doesn't live as long right
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    LOL No problem Chrys!

Yes, the reason I did insems 48 hours apart is because we used a KD. And yes, please feel free to check out my Train Of Hope ramblings, take a look into my strange mind! I found that was helpful for looking back and comparing from month to month as well. If I was using frozen I have no idea how I would have timed it, I would have had to ask the other ladies here, but I do (sorry NW) want to be able to share my timing and such with others who are blessed to have a KD. I think if I had to do frozen I woud have done 18 and 36ish hours, because I KNOW I normally O 48 hours after +opk, *unless* I have a major temp dip first, then I O earlier.
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you Goobie.