Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I am so good!

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So I went from having nothing packed but socks to being just about good to go... the only thing I still need to pack is my knitting stuff, figure I may as well make some hats while we are driving. Waiting on one of my friends so I can take Wish over to her, another friend is coming to let Indy out and walk him four times a day, I have snacks for 2 boys and a pregnant chick ready to go... I actually feel prepared! Thanks everyone... email me once in a while, not sure how much computer time I will be getting as we are away, but I will check my email every chance I get... I'll miss you all!

OMG and when I get home I am only 2 days away rom going to the midwife for the first official Mortimer check!!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Have fun!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    have a fun and safe trip!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    Hopeful2010Hopeful2010 Posts: 134
    edited November -1
    I love the whole "Mortimer" name. So cute that he/she has a name from day one and not it. lol
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Have a wonderful and safe trip.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    have a wonderful trip. we will miss you!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    Enjoy your trip! :-)
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg