Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

sad!!!

hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
sooo i posted a topic looking for people who used any of the donors that i was considering and someone let me know that he only has 1 vial left and that he has also stopped donating!!!! i was sooo sure that he would be the 1! but i read somewhere else that this has happened to others and they feel that the donor they ended up with was who they were meant to choose!!! hopefully i get that same feeling! just wanted to vent
2qwlfcx.jpg
ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!

Comments

• Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Vent away! This is the place to do it... Its a bummer when you get a gut feeling about something and then it doesn't pan out.

Whatever donor does give you your BFP will be the right one.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    yea thats true!!! thanks for the support!! i really do appreciate it! and your right the right donor will come along
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    my partner and i also had a different donor chosen for the past few weeks, and as a last minute decision we decided to go for 1002.. i was so disappointed when they said there was just one vial! so we are taking this as a sign that we should stick with our first choice. I'm sure you will make the right choice as well.. good luck!
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OH WOW! yea i think that was a sign!! and he was my first pick so maybe this is a sign that i should slow down because they may have a door who is a perfect fit for us when it gets closer to the time for us to TTC! thank youu sooo much for letting me know and for the encouragement! all hope is not lost! i will be prego with my little blasian baby by the end of 2011 lol
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    hell yeah! hehe..
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    lmao!! youuuu toooo!!! idk about the blasian thing but you will have a successful pregnancy by the end of the year too
    2qwlfcx.jpg