Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Is it REALLY only Day 6?!?

ncteacherncteacher Posts: 178
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I can't take it!! This month I am actually feeling like this might have worked...having little cramps/bloating/weirdness....and THEN my husband has the nerve to roll over last night and say "I think that you'e pregnant."

UGH! I do too, but I don't want to get my hopes up only to be crushed again! I am losing my mind over here!!!

Comments

• Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Good luck:)
  • Options
    korinnesmomkorinnesmom Posts: 88
    edited November -1
    Yup. I am a day behind you and just want this whole thing to end.

My hubby too really keeps holding out hope but I know my body and him holding out hope when I know deep down it's not likely, really makes it worse : (
    Korinne Thanks #4000
    kinnycollage.jpg
    Sky, a natural miracle!
    skybluesailor.jpg

EDD January 25th 2012
  • Options
    A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    It is dragging!!!! If DH says your pregnant then your pregnant LOL!!!

Fertility Friend has changed my O date to CD14 when I had no CM, No +OPK because I stopped testing. I got a very close positive on CD11 and CD12 was very faint and a temp spike so I did an override and put that I did O on day 11. If I really did O on day 14 I'm out, we did IUI on 11 & 12. I'm so upset!!!
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    ncteacherncteacher Posts: 178
    edited November -1
    Well, we never know...let's not give up hope yet! Korinnesmom, you sound so down in the dumps! I wish there was something I could say to cheer you up. I know that a LOT of women on here didn't have any symptoms at all and got their BFP...every pregnancy is different, too!

And A&B, the whole charting/temping/FF stuff is not an exact science...I think that you made the right call. Fingers crossed for you!