Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Babybugs...

chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
what's the word?
theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
Amanda and Chandra
DSCF7259-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited March 2011
    Hey there! Thanks so much for thinking of me...it's a big fat nada. I'm so heartbroken this cycle, just felt really good about it. And, this upcoming cycle will be our last attempt for a while (probably a couple of years - I'm so terrified to wait that long, but just something we'll probably have to do).

Thanks again for thinking of me and I can't wait to see your BFP! You two are def due for one and I will be jumping for joy when I see it!!! Sticky, joyful baby dust and prayers to you.
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    So sorry to hear that! Big fat nada's can be very devastating. I hope you treat yourself to something naughty. It's well deserved! I'm glad you will be able to try again this next cycle, and have all the everythings crossed that it will be the one that works!
    Thanks for cheering us on!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Babybugs, I hope this next one will be your BFP cycle. Sorry that you have to deal with the let down right now.

(((hugs)))
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Thanks, ladies. I appreciate it! Hope we all have our BFPs very soon. I speak for myself, but if I don't have it soon, I might lose all of my friends and family, particularly my mother. LOL People say the most ignorant sh*t sometimes. (yes, this is progesterone and fertility meds letdown/estrogen rage talking)
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    WEhopeWEhope Posts: 42
    edited November -1
    Sorry, babybugs. Was really pulling for you. Hoping for your BFP next month...
    FEW.jpg
    With our angel, lost 10/15/09, but always with us
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Dammit!!! I was waiting and hoping! So sorry ladies =( Are you thinking of changing anything up this next cycle?

Edited to Add: Folks pretty much should be extremely sensitive around you anyway given what you're going through - it's SUCH an emotionally charged thing - let alone adding in extreme doses of injectible hormones!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    Babybugs... I'm so sorry to hear of your BFN... :-( I was hoping this was it for you! Best of luck with this next cycle!!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg