Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

What are you giving up for lent...

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So today is Ash Wednesday and for anyone who doesn't know...those of us who are Christian/Catholic generally give up something...so I decided I am going to give up taking pregnancy tests! Or rather...POAS for pregnancy tests. I'll still go in for my dr. appt to have blood drawn but that's it. Here's hoping I last because it should go for 2 cycles! UGH!
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    haha okayy!!! i am going to give up insomnia!!! thats going to be verrryyy hard but im going to try to be in bed before midnight. i usually dont sleep until 3 or 4 am and then i wake up suppper late!!!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!
  • Options
    A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    LMAO you both cracked me up!
    I'm giving up soda's and sweets...if you know me you know that is my weakness...if I am not cranky now from TTC I will be in a few days from withdrawls!
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    lmaoo!!! i have a friend like that...i thought of giving up sweets idk if i can though...
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Seriously...I think giving up Diet Coke (which I drink too much of) might be easier than this. We'll see how it goes!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Just back from Ash Wednesday Service here....my items are ALL sweets...ALL. Also Cheeze-It Crackers because I literally eat one single serve pack a day..EVERY DAY. I crave them. 40 Days here we come!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)