Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Long Time No See

Mom712Mom712 Posts: 5
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Wow I haven't hopped in here for a very long time!

But I was thinking about you ladies and still talk to a few outside of here. Not sure who will remember me but I wanted to pop in and wish everyone luck and give a quick update.

My daughter who has cancer is still fighting it so no real news there.

We stopped TTC after we had a M/C last year it just became too much. Then Last Oct my Foster care license was going to expire when we got a call asking if we wanted to renew it and we decided to not expecting much of it. The following Monday we got a call and that night we got a 1yr old boy placed with us. He is amazing! There have been a few bumps and fears but we are optamistic as is the case worker he won't be going anywhere and we will be adopting him (baring complications after all fostering is no guarantee until the judge says its final). And we have already been asked and agreed to take his sibling (if needed) that is due to arrive in this world July.

Keep your chin up ladies when we gave up all hope we got addition (maybe additions) to our home via the most unexpected of ways. Our struggle isn't over but we do see light at the end finally.

Positive thoughts to all !!!!!!!!!!!!
ttc.png

Comments

• Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    wow i have never spoken with you but im amazed! when you are about to give up hope god steps in to restore that in you and i really hope that you are able to adopt him and possibly his sibling! things work out the way that they are meant to! good luck to you
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!