Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

conversation

hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
i wanted to post this to see if im alone in the world. the majority of my conversations involve,at some point the concept of me trying to have a baby this year. and what it will be like to be pregnant and then be a mother. DP used to just stare at me,then she started laughing at me,now she endulges in the conversations as well. She has made up in her mind that she wont change Diapers lol! just wanted to see who else is totally wrapped up in TTC and the process leading up to it and the baby we hope to have from all the stress in it
2qwlfcx.jpg
ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!

Comments

• Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Yup, you would be surprised how many of us already have the secret baby stash!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    lol whats that? like money or clothes and stuff??
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Seriously, how can we expect to think about anything else?
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    lol thats what i tell DP! but maybe because i am home all day i have the free time to obsess and since she works shes always thinking of that lol!!! but yes all i think about is this and sometimes i even catch myself rubbing my belly hoping someday there will be someone in there to kick back. is that strange??
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Haha, clothes, blankies, basically anything baby! Dh and i talk about life with kids alot. It has just been us for 10 years, our lives will be so different!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    awwwwwww thats sooo neat!!! i dont have a stash but everrrytime i go to a store with a baby department im gaga over it!!! yea life with children will be verrryyy different! but i think all of us in this community will make great parents! because its all something we want and are planning for and its not just an oops her comes baby scenario.
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I agree 100%
  • Options
    edited November -1
    = )
    2qwlfcx.jpg