Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Good Thoughts

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Headed to the RE right now for my labs and ultrasound. First month on Femera and I'm really not quite sure what to think. As this is try number 5 with the RE (not counting the cancelled cycles) I'll know when I'm there. Please let me have a good start to the day!!!!
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    rspbryswrlrspbryswrl Posts: 136
    edited November -1
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    TrishlettesTrishlettes Posts: 674
    edited November -1
    Good Luck. Im doing my third femara cycle. Today is CD 3 for me too.
    54W9ZxL.jpg54W9m5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well...went to the doctor....Today is CD12...I've got follicles on both sides but nothing over 12. Just waiting to hear back as to what we do next. Probably wait a few days and come back.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    well blah...I'm CD12 and I had no measurable follicles today and my E2 was only 45.4 :( Not happy about this. We are going to try again with another lab and ultrasound on Sunday and see where things stand at that point.