Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I am ready to try again!!

nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
It has been a very frustrating month, but I am finally on the TTC train again. I had what I thought was my period three weeks ago. I took my Clomid religiously and BAM! AF showwed up full blast for seven days. I asked the Dr. what I should do and he gave me the go ahead to start the Clomid again days 3-7. I was going to use frozen , but I am going to try with fresh again at least for a few months. My KD and wife have worked out our issues.It was pretty ugly, but now we both are on the same page.Today is CD11 and so far I have not gotten a smiley or positive lined. My CM has changed from watery and os open 45% yesterday PM to more EWCM/watery and os 65% this AM. I plan to AI tonight CD11, CD13, and CD15.
When I take Clomid 5-9, I ovulate around day 15 or 16 on the times I have taken it 3-7 I have ovulated around CD14-CD15. I think that this will give me alot of coverage, Ie, alot less stress.
After everything I have been through, I am taking a more Zen approach and just going to relax with these fresh cycles. I believe that my issues with TTC were because my tubes were blocked ,alot of stress and not donor related.
I hope that we can all get our sticky BFP's soon. A baby for Christmas would be a wonderful gift!

Do I have any TTC buddies this week ?

Comments

• Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    Good luck! I am glad you are back and ready! I sure hope this is your BFP month. I am in currently in the TWW also. Go swimmers Go!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    kyhome123kyhome123 Posts: 93
    edited November -1
    We are hopefully going to AI tomorrow. Good Luck!
  • Options
    ncteacherncteacher Posts: 178
    edited November -1
    Best of luck to you! Go, swimmers, go!!
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Good luck! Yes, your timing sounds really good!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I'll know in the next 2 or 3 days when I'll be doing my IUI. Should be very soon though. GOOD LUCK!!!!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    My swimmers are here, I'm just waiting for my + opk. Right there with you, CD 12!
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Glad you are here. Good Luck!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Your timing sounds great!!!! Good Luck and Im happy you were able to work things out with your KD.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    Beth81392Beth81392 Posts: 486
    edited November -1
    Good Luck!
    Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love these kids
    BeachDuo.jpg
  • Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    Thanks ladies! I led a BFP streak the last time, and I want to see EVERYONE get a BFP this time too.Seriously, every one of us that AI have a chance to get pg... Soooo who is it going to be this month ? I can't wait to see who it is!
  • Options
    leese814leese814 Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    I did my first IUI/ICI today! Hope it works for the both of us!
    nbvybc.jpg2w6ccyg.jpg

Mommy to Makenna Jolee 16 months old. Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 1
  • Options
    Sassy2uSassy2u Posts: 236
    edited November -1
    Good luck to you.
  • Options
    poems0431poems0431 Posts: 337
    edited November -1
    Welcome back, I wish you all the luck in the world. Hope you get your bfp
    IT'S A BOY!
    1st beta 456 at 15dpo