Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

A quick update(x-posted)

Beth81392Beth81392 Posts: 486
edited March 2011 in Trying to Conceive
Thanks for emailing my Jais. I am still reading but the first trimester is/has kicked my butt.

I am 12 weeks pregnant as of today. I can feel LO moving several times a day. She is oddly most active durring weekends. The nausea this pregnancy has been horrible. I have been in a constant state of nausea and have been trouble just eating. My poor daughter has been so neglected! The nausea is getting better, It is only in the morning and evening now.

I am also exhausted at the end of the day and go to bed by 9pm most nights. It does not help that I get up 2-3 times to pee. Of course all that being said it is totally worth it. I am hoping as I enter the 2nd trimester things gete eeasier.

Beth
Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love these kids
BeachDuo.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    Aww I am so sorry that you are so nauseous. Hopefully it will start to let up. You aren't having twins are you? I heard that nausea can be real bad with them.

Thanks for emailing me back. I am sure that all you want to do is rest. You're almost to the second trimester and maybe then it will be easier.

Take care of yourself. I will be thinking of you. Oh I hope to start trying in April although I want to try now but maybe I should just wait another month. Who knows???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nope, I am not having twins. Had ultrasound and one healthy active baby in there. I had really REALLY bad nausea with Abigail as well. It lasted til 16 weeks with her, hopefully that is the latest that it will last. I am just looking forward to having energy again.

What is making you hesitate from starting in March? I think you need to follow your heart. I used 2 vials my first two months and only 1 the last two months. Obviously I was pregnant using one vial, but I think everyone is different.

Beth
    BeachDuo.jpg
  • Options
    A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    Beth your daughter is absolutely beautiful, she has such a sweet face. Now...to you I am so sorry your not feeling well. Guess its a good thing she is active but im sure its not easy feeling so sick. I hope it gets better soon.

Do you have a name picked out?
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    I guess I am unsure of my timing. I think that I have things right but I am doubting myself. I don't use OPK's just temping and CM plus I do get O pains. I am 34 soon to be 35 so I have heard that I would O closer to my surge and since I have EWCM the day before the O pains I figured that I had it right. I don't want to wait but doubting myself is really getting hard, I guess. I just hope that waiting one more month will solidify what I already know. I O usually on day 7,8, or 9.

I am so anxious to start though. I need to order the swimmers by tomorrow if I want to have them here in time. Af started on the 8th.

Jesh that is a lot to write or even think about.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the compliment. She is definitely a keeper.

For names I like Amelia ____ or Matilda Veronica. For a boy ?? (which most likely thinks it will be a boy.

My daughter is Abigail Rosaria, and we have a pretty formal name ( their si a magazine named after us) so I think their needs to be a pretty formal name.

@Jais- Why do you not use OPKs? Do they not work well for you? I know they are great for me. But I am pretty predictable :) Good luck with whatever you decide!

Beth
    BeachDuo.jpg