Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TWW distraction

WEhopeWEhope Posts: 42
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi everyone. I head out tomorrow to New Orleans with some of my students for an alternative spring break. Since we are driving (23 hours from Massachusetts!), it will occupy pretty much the whole TWW! What a great distraction...I'm really looking forward to it (not just for the distraction, but because it's always such a great experience!). AND my DP is coming with this year! The students wanted to drive rather than fly, but none of them are over 21 so they cant drive the rental van, so I told them that I get to choose my co-pilot, someone I know I can travel with!

Good luck to those of you near the end of your TWW (or, shall I say near your POAS time!). Can't wait to see all the news and goings-on when I get back!
FEW.jpg
With our angel, lost 10/15/09, but always with us

Comments

• Options
    Sassy2uSassy2u Posts: 236
    edited November -1
    I am from New Orleans so if you need any recommendations for food or entertainment let me know. Hope you have a great time and come home to a BFP!!
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    I'm distracting myself by attending a conference in San Diego! So excited to go somewhere warm. This should help keep my mind off the TWW.

That sounds like a great trip! Have fun.
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Your method of distraction sounds WAY better than what I've been doing--crying and crocheting. Kinda sounds like a sad country song title.
    Have a great time! Hope you bring home a BFP!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    I will be in the french quarter the 17-20th!!!!
  • Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    LOL @ Country song, sounds like you will have so much fun:)
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    ncteacherncteacher Posts: 178
    edited November -1
    Last month, I was in NO for the 1/2 marathon during my TWW...that was sooooo much easier than sitting at work and stressing! You're going to have great time....and what a great memory for your students!