Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

San Diego meet-up? x-posted

JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I'm going to be in San Diego next week - anyone in that area want to try to do a meet-up? :-)
J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)

Comments

• Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    i live in san diego! it would be nice to meet a fellow nw forumer lol
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!
  • Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    I'm in SD too - I sent a forum mail :)
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Cool! I'll be there from the 17th through the 23rd. I'll check my forum email. :-)
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Plans are in the works via forum email. Anyone else in the area want to join in? :-)

hpflmommeez - I sent you a forum email.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Check your forum email! :-) I'm hoping to meet up either friday evening, monday evening or tuesday evening. And I get to do a hpt while there! Sure hoping to get a BFP in San Diego.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I made it to San Diego after a very long night of flying! It's so warm and green here. It snowed at home last night - LOL!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    lol yeaa its verrryy warm here right now!! we are going to have a looong summer
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It is nice and warm... nice change from snow and 20 degrees at home! :-) I'm loving this. Think I'm going to go lounge by the pool so I'm hopefully not BLINDING white when you meet me. :-)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    lol!!! enjoyyyyy!!! hopefully you dont miss the weather to much when you go back home!! i miss the cold weather a lot from being here so long lol
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'll miss this warm weather when I go home, but I'll be thinking of you all in June when it's 70 and beautiful in AK and ROASTING down here. :-)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hpflmommeez... check your forum email and get back to us with which days work for you. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    haha!! more like meltinggggggg!!!!! i responded! =)
    2qwlfcx.jpg