Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

bravelle??

care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Okay, we're on day 4 of our Bravelle injections and I'm wondering if anybody else had much success with Bravelle and whether or not you had any side effects? Feels like hot flashes!
093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg

Comments

• Options
    NikkiDanaNikkiDana Posts: 260
    edited November -1
    I had 4 follicles on Bravelle, so it definitely worked!!! I did Femara CD2-6, then Bravelle CD6-11. I didn't really have any side effects, except that I had pretty intense cramping and lower back pain when I ovulated. I am not pregnant, but it is certainly not Bravelle's fault! Good luck!
    458613_4765341535381_606259581_o1.jpgvkFQm5.png
  • Options
    PatiencePatience Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    I did feel the side effects of the increased estrogen...bloated, tender breasts. And felt stronger ovulation twinges from the multiple follicles. Unfortunately, no success...largely due, I think, to my own body jumping the gun and having a natural LH surge before the trigger and messing up our timing. The RE tried to push IVF on us because it's easier for them as they have so much more control that way. Hopefully you will have better luck!!
  • Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    Thank you ladies! That makes me very hopeful! Will keep you all posted. :)
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg
  • Options
    NikkiDanaNikkiDana Posts: 260
    edited November -1
    Patience, that is exactly what happened to us! I am almost positive I ovulated hours before I gave myself the trigger shot, making our timing WAY off. My advice is to listen to your body, care&ali. If you feel you may have ovulated (strong ovulation pains, cramping, back pain, etc.) get your butt in to the Dr. the next morning and ask for an ultrasound. You don't want to miss it/waste a month.
    458613_4765341535381_606259581_o1.jpgvkFQm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm on Bravelle now - it worked with us first time around. That was a Clomid Bravelle mix - now we're on a Femara/Bravelle mix - I was crampy with the Femara - at this point on the Bravelle all's good.

Go in tomorrow to check on the follies! Don't really have any side effects on the Bravelle though - if anything mostly just more likely to cry

Best of luck to you!!
    wMgFm5.png