Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

My Days App

Sassy2uSassy2u Posts: 236
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I just wanted to let everybody know about an app I have been using on my Verizon Droid. It is called My Days and it is a charting app for your period and fertility. I just started really charting everything this month but I had my last 2 period cycle dates and when I plugged them in it charted 6 fertile days for me this month. On my 4th and 5th fertile days my cbefm showed high and then on my last fertile day according to the app, I got my peak reading. So this app was dead on. It will also show you when your next period will start and when you will be fertile for the next year or longer. It charts bbt on a graph also. I really love this app and it is free so I thought I would spread the word to you ladies who might also find it helpful.

Comments

• Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    my dp has been using this app for almost a year
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    i have a similar app on my phone that does the same thing and i actually started checkin my cm on the first fertility day it listed and i have EWCM. it says im supposed to ovulate on the 15th so we shall see what changes happen between now and tuesday and the oncoming of AF
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!