Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TTC 3/12

cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
edited March 2011 in Trying to Conceive
stormieh20 - 26 DP IUI
Lexnani -24 DP IUI
happi2bme - 16 DPO
FaithHopeLove - 14 DPO
1baby1day - 12 DP AI
chandraandamanda - 10 DPO
A&Bbabybound - 9 DP IUI
ncteacher - 9 DP AI
ttc.jujubee - 8 DP IUI
korrinesmom - 8 DPO
wylinz - 8 DPO
babyluv - 7 DP AI
alp75 - 6 DPO
JCAlaska - 4 DP AI
jenandlori - 4 DPO
NikkiDana - 3 DP AI
nervouswreck - 2 DPO
babydreaming - 2 DPO
poems0431 - 2 DPO
WEhope - 2 DPO

Congrats to:

stwrr - BPF at 10DPO!

Will be TTC'ing:

March:

sugar&spice4me
jes1014 - 9th
kyhome123 - 9th
Trae&Tracy - 10-11th
KNS - 11th
kyhome123 - 11th
LoveShackBaby > 12th
minnie0672 - 11-13th
Chysthanthemum - 15th
2moms2be - 16th
Parying.For.A.Miracle - 16/17th
aghhggh - 17th
Trishlettes - 18th
Autumn&Ryan - 20th
therlache - 3/23 - 3/25
cassafras
Flowergirl - early in month
aprok3
in2ts
babyluv
minnie0672
Alicia&Jeff
BabyLove4 - 20th
kandmc - end of month
momma-jenn - end of month or beginning of April

April:
PomsMomee
lcgrey
LovingMoms

May:
wannaBamomma - IVF
bellybaby
natlan
Sassy2u

Summer
Kari
im2ts

Comments

• Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    I got a negative blood test at 10 DP IUI. Doctor said probably not pregnant, probably just have the flu. So you can take me off the list.
    Best of luck to everyone else.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    so sorry KTZ
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I'll know tomorrow if/when I'm going to be doing my IUI. Fingers crossed for nice big eggies tomorrow.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    ncteacherncteacher Posts: 178
    edited November -1
    KTZ, I am so sorry! I can imagine how much of a let down all of that was. We'll be here to cheer you on the next round!
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Thank you. Its been kind of a hard crash, especially because is still feel so sick.

I am trying to focus on the fact that it was just my first try and there are so many brave awesome women here who have been trying for a long time and keep going. I wont be able to try too many times because it costs so much, but I admire those who have. I know next time that I will not let myself get excited no matter what my symptoms are.

I truly appreciate the support. And I wish everyone in the ttc the best of luck for quick and easy BFP's
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    kimNebbykimNebby Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    Hi KTZ, last month was our first try too, ended with BFN. So, we've regrouped and are trying again this month, hopefully next weekend if the timing stays on track. Last month, our first try, we had so much going on, I didn't get a +OPK smiley until CD 21, whereas it's usually CD15. So ordering to have delivery of 'little swimmers' for Friday 3/18, CD 15. Hoping for the best for everyone trying again this month!
    kimNebby
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    If you normally o on cd 15 you shod get them to arrive at least a day before!!!! I jate for you to o early and miss your window!
  • Options
    kimNebbykimNebby Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    That's true. Would hate to be missing both ends of the window last time and this time! Will have them delivered Thursday, St Patrick's day!
    kimNebby
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Yay, good luck!
  • Options
    FaithHopeLoveFaithHopeLove Posts: 59
    edited November -1
    BFN for me...again, AF found me last night :(
  • Options
    kyhome123kyhome123 Posts: 93
    edited November -1
    We inseminated last night @midnight and will again today at noon and tonight @midnight. Thanks! It was awkward but not as bad as I thought :)