Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

what if...

babyluvbabyluv Posts: 353
edited March 2011 in Trying to Conceive
Okay I think I'm like 7dp AI or something like that I haven't been keeping track...I insemmed this month for the 1st time ever and I knew it didn't work because I don't know if ovulated or not I never got a Smiley
...hell I stop testing I was so tired of seeing those empty circles lol. I don't have any symptoms but for two days I've been thinking (not dwelling just a passing thought )what if my timing and insemination technique was so bad that it actually might of worked just out of pure dumb luck . I know my timing was horrible so if I'm not pregnant I won't be upset but its just a what if...oh and my insemination technique was horrible lol my 1st vial I spilled half on myself and my second vial I squirted it in so dang fast it oozed right back out I'm not even sure between the 2 vials did any swimmers actually get in me

Comments

• Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    It would be nice if it actually did work. :-) I'm going to insem for the first time next month and I am nervous as heck. I'll be sure to tell about it.

Take care
  • Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    haha! yea that would be nice if it worked but you never know sometimes!!!good luck
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!
  • Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    Trust me stranger things have happened! I think it was KNS that AI'd 60 hours early with frozen and ended up with TWINS if I remember right unmedicated. I think that they say frozen sperm can only last 24 hours to protect their butts, depending on the donor I think it can be quite a bit longer than that.Also keep in mind that alot of vets use AI on horses, the tecnique to freeze cant be much different for them, just how do they pinpoint with complete accuracy when a horse will ovulate and AI them within a perfect 24 hour period?? LOL