Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

How do you post a pic?

leese814leese814 Posts: 24
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I can't figure out how to add a picture, help please.
nbvybc.jpg2w6ccyg.jpg

Mommy to Makenna Jolee 16 months old. Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 1

Comments

• Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited March 2011
    I use tinypic.com :-) It's very very simple and I prefer it over some of the others. There is no need to resize anything ahead of time, you don't have to register first or login, etc.

(1.) Make sure the photo you want to use is somewhere on your computer that's easy to find - ie. your desktop.
    (2.) Go to tinypic.com
    (3.) Click on Choose File and find the photo you want to use.
    (4.) Choose your resize choice from the drop-down menu. I don't like huge pictures of myself taking up every single post of mine but I don't have cute kiddos to show off yet either :-), so I usually use the wesite/email one but if you want it a little larger, the message board one is perfectly fine also!
    (5.) Click upload
    (6.) Click on the line under IMG codes for Forums and Message Boards - it should highlight on it's own. Copy!
    (7.) Choose your profile on the top of the N.W. page and select signature at the top of that page.
    (8.) Paste the code you copied into the box that says "compose signature" Save! :-)

Yay!! Signature! :-)

**If you want more than one photo, you would do this for each photo and paste each code - next to each other will put the pictures next to each other, next line puts it below the first picture in your signature, etc. Also, if you want one of the premade photo collages that a lot of the ladies use, you may have to use photobucket. I'm not sure if tinypic has that option or not - I've never checked, as I do all my own photo collages but feel free to check out photobucket also!! It is basically the same thing!

Happy picture uploading - hope I helped!!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    i did it but the picture came out huge lol!!!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!
  • Options
    leese814leese814 Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    Thank you so much!!!!!
    nbvybc.jpg2w6ccyg.jpg

Mommy to Makenna Jolee 16 months old. Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 1
  • Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    I use photobucket...and then added it to my siggy. Use can also re size your photo there:-)
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    mommanmommyluvmommanmommyluv Posts: 96
    edited November -1
    Yay!!!! Thank u!!!