Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

honestly...

care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Honestly, I'm trying to think of anything EXCEPT my upcoming 1st insem this week sometime... But the truth is, I am soooo excited I can't concentrate on anything else. I've tried to conceive in the past, using clomid and was unsuccessful for almost 3 years. This time, DP and I are working with a RE and he seems to be so confident that its rubbing off. When we made the decision to begin trying a few months ago, I was so scared to do anything about it. DP has never attempted to conceive nor has she been with anyone who tried, so I don't think she was able to fully grasp my hesitation. For those of u who have tried for some time, I'd think you can relate to the incredible disappointment every single time you get a negative test. Its heartbreaking. But, we're not getting any younger so I decided it was worth the emotional rollercoaster. Anyway, now that I'm in, I'm soooo in. Can't think so much else! Just had to share!
093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg

Comments

• Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    good luck to you!! i hope all goes well and you get a bfp quickly! i havent tried to concieve so i cant begin to understand the sadness that comes with a bfn.but i do know what its like to be with someone whose not on the same page as you. before my current dp my ex was completely against having children and that left me heartbroken for a while. but anyway your excitement is granted id be concerned if you werent excited lol!!!hope to hear good things soon!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!
  • Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    @Care&Ali...I am going to be inseminating for the 3rd time at the end of this coming week as well, depending on smiley corporation. I think Thursday or Friday. It has been really hard seeing the first 2 months with BFN after BFN. I want this so bad, and it is all we talk about think about and read about. But through out it all I am trying to remain positive, lean on my awesome DP and take it one step @ a time. It will happen, I keep telling myself, and it will happen for you!. Spring is my favorite month, and I think I it is because I hate winter so much, gotta go through the bad to get to the good!!!!!
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    We are so excited for you! I would say that if you are working with a RE and they are confident that they can get you pg then I would trust them. They have seen the worst of the worst so to speak. Clomid sometimes isn't as effective as a trigger and the clomid, and because he is a RE then you will have that opprutunity to use that to get pregnant. I would imagine that would increase your chances of conceiving considerably over and above the clomid alone.
    Kepp you head up... Thoose of us that have been on this board have seen and expirienced miracles!