Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Timing and Age with one vial (Xposted)

rspbryswrlrspbryswrl Posts: 136
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi Ladies-

There is not a lot of ages on the timing stats chart and I am not trying to be nosey but if you wouldn't mind sharing your age and how many hours past +opk you AI?

Comments

• Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    The cycle we got our BFP we insemmed right around +OPK and 4hrs. later...I was 30 years old. Our plan was to do right at + and 12 hrs. later...
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    babydreamingbabydreaming Posts: 258
    edited November -1
    I'm 33 and it has varied month to month. Along with using smiley's, I track my CP. Once I am high and open we inseminate. It usually takes at least 24 hrs but has taken as long as 50 hrs to see this past +opk. My average is 36 hrs.
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    I was 28yrs old when we got our sticky BFP (3rd BFP total) last year...IUI (at OB office) 24hrs past +OPK.
    We also got a BFP when I was 27, at-home AI, 2 vials at 12 & 24hrs past +OPK...it ended in early miscarriage. Our second BFP was at 28 yrs old also (just prior to our sticky BFP) and we also did a doc assisted IUI at 24hrs past +OPK...this also ended in miscarriage.
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    Shaeley MaeShaeley Mae Posts: 1,731
    edited November -1
    2hrs and 18hrs
    IMG_0408-rs.jpgIMG_7844-rs.jpg
  • Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    I usually AI close to smiley... Thats because I usually ovulate close to smiley ( feel intense pain spotting etc )However this month on Clomid I Ai'd with fresh before smiley and 14 hours after smiley. I actually ovulated about 29 hours after the smiley or CD15 for anyone who cares... So pretty good timing. But I think it can change from month to month. Oh BTW I am 33 yo.
  • Options
    RW17RW17 Posts: 197
    edited November -1
    I'm 31

The time we got pregnant we did three, something like 8, 24 and 40 hours after the +OPK