Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Worried about a bump

jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I am going to the dr today, because I have noticed a bump on my cervix near the opening. I have researched on the internet and most places say that it is a Nabothian cyst. I am so worried that I have cervical cancer so I have to go. Worst part is it is too soon to find out if we are preggers :( Anyone else have a bump on their cervix?
Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg

Comments

• Options
    alp75alp75 Posts: 340
    edited November -1
    Sorry I don't have any info for you just wanted to wish you well and hope everything is good. Keep us updated. ((Hugs))
    angela1_16393.gif
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    I dont have experience with that either, but sending lots of positive wishes.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Well if it something to worry about thank goodness you found it early. Was it there the last two months whole ttc? Too bad you arent dar enough along to do a quick blood test to see if you are pregnant! Good luck, keep us posted.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will no I just noticed it this round. I about had a heart attack and thought for sure I was going to die lol. Then I started researching and it sounds like there is nothing to worry about. I still wanna get it checked out to confirm.

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    Hopeful2010Hopeful2010 Posts: 134
    edited November -1
    I had the same thing happen to me and I went to the dr. But I cannot remember what she said except it is normal. I cannot remember what if anything it was caused from or whatever. Sorry I am not much help. My mom had cervical cancer so that is why I freaked and went in. But for whatever reason, which is weird for me cause I remember everything, can't remember what exactly she said. Since it was nothing to worry about I guess that is why I haven't thought of it much since.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks hopeful. :)

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    ad612ad612 Posts: 389
    edited November -1
    i dont post a lot on here.... but wanted to put my 2 cents in.... I found 2 nabothian cysts (sp?) about 4 months ago ago... they looked like little white bubbles and sorta felt solid. We were going to do at home insems and I wanted to get comfortable with the speculum and everything so I could help hubby. Id never looked in there so I didn’t want to be surprised with him!

I saw the 2 little spots on me and freaked out… I ran right out to my gyno cuz I just knew I had something majorly wrong with me… She said they are normal and they cant do anything to treat or prevent them. She said that unless they would just grow to an enourmous size on their own they dont do anything for them at all. I was surprised she didn’t ask how I knew they were there but she didn’t… she did say that I had both of those on my last yearly (which had been about 3 months prior). I was like GEE thanks for telling me! she said they could easily burst at any time and sex will usually do that---She said she couldve easily “popped” it with one of those big cotton swabs but that that could introduce bacteria so she will just leave them alone.
  • Options
    LoveShackBabyLoveShackBaby Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    My partner had them right at the opening of the vagina and the gyno said nothing can be done but suggested keeping the area down there as clean as possible until they went away on their own.
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    It could definitely be a nabothian cyst...or something as harmless as it. Likely that's all it is, the cervix is a very sensitive part of your body.

I wouldn't worry too much, but good idea to have the doc check it out.
    It is too early to find out if this cycle worked...you're not even 6 DPO so implantation hasn't occurred and therefore your hormone levels wont show anything yet.
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah I think not be able to see if I am pregnant is the worst part! :(

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ok it was just the cyst I mentioned earlier no big deal. My awesome dr is 5 months pregnant and I just broke down about this process. She said that if it didn't work this round we will check to see if my tubes are blocked. I so needed to vent and she was a great sport. Have I mentioned I never cry!

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg