Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TTC 3/15

cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Lexnani -27 DP IUI
happi2bme - 19 DPO
1baby1day - 15 DP AI
chandraandamanda - 13 DPO
A&Bbabybound - 12 DP IUI
ncteacher - 12 DP AI
ttc.jujubee - 11 DP IUI
korrinesmom - 11 DPO
wylinz - 11 DPO
babyluv - 10 DP AI
alp75 - 9 DPO
JCAlaska - 7 DP AI
jenandlori - 7 DPO
NikkiDana - 6 DP AI
nervouswreck - 5 DPO
babydreaming - 5 DPO
poems0431 - 4 DPO
WEhope - 4 DPO
mknbaby2 - 2 DP AI
kyhome123 - 1 DP AI
LoveShackBaby - 1 DP AI

Will be TTC'ing:

March:

sugar&spice4me
jes1014 - 9th
Trae&Tracy - 10-11th
KNS - 11th
minnie0672 - 11-13th
Chysthanthemum - 15th
2moms2be - 16th
Parying.For.A.Miracle - 16/17th
aghhggh - 17th
Trishlettes - 18th
Autumn&Ryan - 20th
therlache - 3/23 - 3/25
cassafras
Flowergirl - early in month
aprok3
in2ts
babyluv
minnie0672
Alicia&Jeff
BabyLove4 - 20th
kandmc - end of month
momma-jenn - end of month or beginning of April
tyme2rise - some time in Spring

April:
PomsMomee
lcgrey
LovingMoms

May:
wannaBamomma - IVF
bellybaby
natlan
Sassy2u

Summer
Kari
im2ts

Comments

• Options
    ncteacherncteacher Posts: 178
    edited November -1
    I'm out.

Back to the drawing board....gonna go for the workup and probably try again at the end of April...
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I *think* that I'm going to be on for Thursday :) Just waiting on the call from the doctor but my ultrasound this morning showed a beautiful follicle that measured 19 :) Fingers crossed :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    kimNebbykimNebby Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    Well what a weekend. I saw a post about the one-time free photo matching. It was important for us to find someone with similar features/complexion as DP. We had picked out the few Native American donors and went with one of them. Then Zack writes back and says none of them have the 'look' and mostly look caucasian. So he said we had two choices that looked similar and closest. Ordered today to be delivered on Friday, overnight delivery due to their 'high influx of orders" this week. So, will be TTC on Friday, CD 15, so hoping for the best, have a box of 20 OPK smileys ready to use!
    kimNebby
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Okay...put me down for Thursday!!!! Heard from the doctor and I will do my insem at 9:20 am :) SO EXCITED!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    em'smomsem'smoms Posts: 1,439
    edited November -1
    I am hoping to be trying this week!!! Swimmers arrive today, just waiting for that elusive surge.....
  • Options
    cptncrbcptncrb Posts: 113
    edited November -1
    I'm 6 dpiui
    Cina, Kim, Mark & Jackson
  • Options
    sugar&spice4mesugar&spice4me Posts: 28
    edited November -1
    I am 5 days past my first insem tonight.
    3rh1wdetf.png
  • Options
    1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    I'm out - BFN :(
    pic1a-1.jpg
    My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
    10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN
  • Options
    edited November -1
    KimnEbby ~ Glad that you were able to find a donor!!! Good luck to you!

Best of luck to everyone in the TWW!!

I go in for a follie scan tomorrow morning - on Monday I had 3 and hoping those will be nearing ready - for an IUI either Thursday or Friday!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ohhhhhhhh Rachel you mean we'll be in the TWW together???? That's awesome :) so glad to hear you had good follies Monday!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Minnie yep I'm thinking we'll either be the same day or within a day of each other! (If mine continued to grow on track)
    wMgFm5.png