Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Minnie

edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Saw your post on the TTC thread - great news!!!! Good luck for Thursday, that follie's gonna be NIIIICE by Thursday if you're at 19 now!! =)

What timing are you going with?
wMgFm5.png

Comments

• Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Thanks for asking :) I'm triggering tonight probably in about 30 minutes actually and then my IUI will be at 9:20 on Thursday morning so about 36 hours after trigger. If this month is like last, I'll start having O pains around 1:00ish tomorrow (and that's when I'll get a smiley). I'm doing a monitored IUI in the doctors office so I know the swimmers will get where they are supposed to go :)

Now for the TWW...UGH!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So, you'll IUI at what, at about 20 hours past IUI? Or do you think that you O long after you get the O pains?

I've got that apointment tomorrow and will need to set the IUI timing up tomorrow also (if I IUI on Thursday like you) - I'm just pretty sure that I must O around the time of those pains because the cramping is so severe, then subsides and just have cramps after.

I'm going to try and see if I can't get an U/S prior to IUI time to see if I've O'd already or not. This dang timing is just freaking me out!!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I'm really not sure. Last month I triggered at about 10:00pm, when I got up in the morning I POAS and I just got the round circle...no smiley....around 1:30pm I was having some O pains so I figured I'd test when I got home and low and behold...smiley :) I did my IUI about 20 hours after that. I would guess that I O sometime within that 20 hour timeframe. I'm hoping the timing is right...my doctor seems pretty certain that it is.

Keep me posted on your status tomorrow :) Fingers are crossed for some nice follicles for you :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo