Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

One Born Every Minute

1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Ok, the show has started! It's on Lifetime, and follows the maternity ward here in Columbus Ohio at Riverside Hospital. It's a documentary, so we all get to see what REALLY happens when u have a baby! No Dr. McDreamy here! :)
pic1a-1.jpg
My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN

Comments

• Options
    rara-0313rara-0313 Posts: 115
    edited November -1
    I love that show I watch it every week and I always crack up at the family members in the room, especially the fathers lol
  • Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    I watched it the other night. Man people are so funny but I guess you have to have a sense of humor right?
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    I love this show!! :-) My hubby and I actually watched the one with the Granny Rosemary twice because we got such a laugh out of her!! HAHA! The ADHD Dad was enough to drive me crazy and I wasn't the one in labor! I've really enjoyed it this far!

I have a new one waiting on my DVR right now! :-)
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    Oh yeah we don't miss that show...DW gets scared watching it, doesn't want me to be in pain like they are...told her to expect anything. I think its good practice for her to watch hehe
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We love this show. Loved the episode with the lesbian couple who had twins...a girl and a boy.....from different donors...1 is white and 1 is african american....that will be a story to tell them when they get older lol
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    i havent been keeping up with the show but the ones i have seen are good lol!! im going to have to find that one about the lesbian couple! that is sooo awesome!!! how did that come about? lol
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Hpfl- the couple had one vial shipped to their house and one vial shipped to the dr. Lol. One vial had a Caucasian donor and the other vial was African American lmao. Apparently both vials took and they got pregnant by both donors. It was so funny and very brave.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png