Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I made it home!

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Oh my goodness, I missed everyone here so much! I have not had time to read everything and getr caught up yet, but wanted to thank those of you who emailed me updates while I was away!

The wedding was awesome, both Tim and I forgot our cameras at home (we put them in the same bag, then forgot that bag!) so have to wait till people email us pics before we can share, but everything was lovely. I made the cake and if I do say so myself it was gorgeous! The newlyweds are so adoreably cute and in love it brings tears to the eyes, and the whole family accepted me... I really really love Tims family! I will have so many stories over the next few days.

So we broke the drive into 2 days each way, 10 hours one day and 8 the next. Roads were good but man did I forget how cold and windy it is on the Canadian Sheild! So good to be home where there is no wind, above freezing and the snow is gone. Even better to be home with my kids, this is the longest I have been away from them. and the furthest from them too ): But I got my hugs now, and know they will be driving me nuts as I adjust back to this time zone!

Will read to catch up in a bit, so much to do still!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    hope313hope313 Posts: 38
    edited November -1
    I'm glad you're back! The forum isn't the same without you!
    ttc.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Awww, thanks!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Welcome home :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    Welcome back home, Goobie! I've missed your sunny posts - your cheerleader role! Glad you had a wonderful time but it's good to have you back!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    muripherousmuripherous Posts: 264
    edited November -1
    Welcome home...you were missed!
    kR99m5.png
    6monthcollage.jpg
  • Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome home!!! I've had SO many questions that I know you would know the answer to!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Welcome back!!!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    poems0431poems0431 Posts: 337
    edited November -1
    Welcome back
    IT'S A BOY!
    1st beta 456 at 15dpo
    2nd beta 6000 at 22 dpo
    NuNSm5.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    welcome back and glad you had a safe trip!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    LexnaniLexnani Posts: 398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Goobie...welcome back...we sure missed you!!!
  • Options
    ncteacherncteacher Posts: 178
    edited November -1
    Welcome back!!! I got cold just reading your post!!! Brrrrr!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you everyone!! It is amazing how much I missed popping in and seeing what you all were up to over the last week! *hugs*
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Welcome Back Goobie! Glad you are here. Are you going to stay being the moderator here even though you are pregnant? I hope you do.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    Great to have our cheerleader back! :-)
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Welcome back!:)
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm not a Mod, just do the TTC thread, and you bet I am staying on to do it!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    Welcome back Goobie!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    welcome back goobie....now I have to go finish packing as we have to leave our house for the airport at 4am tomorrow. Missed you lots!!! Telll Mortimer hi!!!
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Pam, I am sure Mortimer is waving his little arm buds at you right now - I know Mortimer is up to somehting cuz I feel GROSS!
    tt125c22.aspx