Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Just sayin thanks...

ncteacherncteacher Posts: 178
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So I never thought how emotionally attached I would get to all of you! Thank you for being such an incredible source of information and support.

Because of all that I have learned on these boards over the past month, I feel confident that my husband and I can take matters in our own hands....next round will be in the comfort of our home. I am really looking forward to taking the steritlity of the RE's office out of the experience.

Of course, we will still be under the RE's care, but the actual AI will be at home. I think that the timing will be better (our schedule, not theirs!) and I will be soooo much more relaxed!

Anywy, have a great Wednesday, and thanks for being amazing women!

Comments

• Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    You should do what you think is best. All the best wishes to you.
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Best of luck to you - hope that the more relaxed atmosphere makes this one THE one! Oh, and we are pretty awesome, aren't we?! I think the same thing, I love everyone here!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    nteacher, you rock! I hope that this next try is a BFP!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png