Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

WWYD? need wisdom...

hope313hope313 Posts: 38
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Backstory: feb I took provera to induce af, it was very light, but I took 100mg of clomid days 3-7. Day 14 I got a full blown af. I was unwilling to take clomid again so soon since I am not monitored by ultrasound. I figured this cycle was a bust, but I would rather be safe!

I woke up this morning, cycle day 29 and had ewcm. 1pm answer opk was positive and I got the smiley. I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM SURGING ON MY OWN! YAY!

Unfortunately, I can't take off work tomorrow bc I have an important presentation...so now I am trying to figure out when and if I should insem.

Questions:
1. Is it bad that it is cd 29? Is it too late? I checked ff charts and their are many who got pregnant with late ovulation.
2. Last time I got a pos opk for 2 days...is it better to insem today w fresh or tomorrow night? (Last nights opk was neg, so I know this is the beginning)

Other info-
Ovary ache all day today, cervix is high, medium firm, and mostly closed. Haven't temped this cycle, or taken prenatals.

So...WWYD??
ttc.png

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone?
    ttc.png
  • Options
    em'smomsem'smoms Posts: 1,439
    edited November -1
    I would say if you have access to fresh sperm you should do it. Insem tonight and tomorrow!!! Good Luck!!!!
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    Agreed. Tonight for sure and it wouldn't hurt to insem again tomorrow as well.
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You aren't worried about the cd 29?
    ttc.png
  • Options
    Beth81392Beth81392 Posts: 486
    edited November -1
    I'd not worry. Plus if you got AF of Day 14 this may really be CD 15 which is awesome. If you have Fresh I would do both nights. Good Luck!
    Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love these kids
    BeachDuo.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I agree, freshswimmers, today and tomorrow!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't think kd is available tonight... =( won't be able to insem till 8pm tomorrow. Don't know if I will bother. It will be 32 hrs past opk.
    ttc.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I would be tempted to try anyway. I had a cycle like that, and where I would lvoe to tell you it was my BFP cycle, I looked at it as: if you don't buy a ticket, you can't win the lotto, same with swimmers, if you don't put them in there there is no chance, but even a bit late might give you some! Keep us updated!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!