Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

AHHH!!!! :)

BabyLove4BabyLove4 Posts: 49
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I got my very first smiley!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited, you would think it was a pregnancy test. HA!
Anyway, here is my question- I have been testing with the Answer line tests for the past three days. The first day, nothing. Yesterday, a faint line. Today, I tested three times. The first time, the line was darker than yesterday but still light. This afternoon, the line was darker, still not a match though. And tonight the line is almost a match (so close!). I used the smiley tonight as well, and it was positive. So, when do think I should consider my surge to have started. Tonight, this afternoon? My ovaries are sore tonight too. My temp was still normal this AM, and my cervix is high and open-ish. Hmmm..... Sorry, I am just trying to get the timing as figured out as I can for my first insem next month! : )
~Beth

30, SMBC. Dreaming of my beautiful baby....

Comments

• Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Start counting from the smiley, since the lined tests are agreeing with it too!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!