Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

possible tmi

hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
so i have been checking my cm since last week wen my calendar said my fertility window opened i guess. and it started as just a little EWCm and kinda sticky but not so much. i didnt check yesterday but i i checked today and i had tooooooooonnnssss of EWCM!! im not sure what the increase means! could someone help me understand this please
2qwlfcx.jpg
ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!

Comments

• Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    You're about to ovulate or you are ovulating now. Depends on you and your body. I get it for about 3 days. The last is my temp spike so I know that means ovulation has occurred.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ohh okayy cool thanks!! i was just shocked at the amount of it lol!! the consistency of it hasnt changed! it is not stretchy like everyone says or maybe im just not putting it on the right fingers lol
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mines is usually, TMI, flowing like eggs when you crack them and just let the egg white flow out. It is stretchy before I get the EWCM!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hahahaha!! wow!! thats what it felt lie for me! i must have ovulated yesterday because last night i checked again and the amount had dramatically decreased and the texture changed as well.. im sooo fascinated about it because i have neverrr paid much attention to it and then i felt my cervix for the first time last week and it was low. yesterday it was waaaayyy up there!! am i supposed to be able to feel my os??
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You can yes feel your os. Whether it is open or closed, the more you check it the easier it is to note the changes.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    oh okayy i was able to feel it and it feel open but it felt off to the side! coupld that have anything to do with the position i was in? i was standing i guess you could say.
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah it does change positions depending on whether you are sitting, standing, have a full bladder, that type of thing.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ok great! your so helpful! i was scared because im like omg do i have a tilted cervix!? but goodieee!! DP doesnt want to check it for me lol and with the kid around we dont usually have the time for her to check it anyway! are you TTC??
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah I'm going insem for the first time in April. I've been checking my cervix and CM for awhile and I checked out the site My Beautiful Cervix....it is pretty good.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ohh cool!! good luck!!! really? im starting now checking my cm and cervix and im planning to insem the first time in either august or september! i want to start temping next month and possibly start opk's in may! im going to have to check out that website
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well I hope it goes well when you do start. I'm so nervous but just ready to start already, ya know?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    lol yeaaa i know exactttly what you mean. im starting to feel like fall may never get here
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Time goes by so slowly when you want to get on with it.