Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

CBEFM

2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So...I used the CBEFM and today is cycle day 16 and I got my EGG picture today!!!!! Only second time in 4 months have I seen this!!! Does anyone else use this and how often do you get the high reading with the egg pic? BTW.. still waiting on smiley!
Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
ojalm5.png

Comments

• Options
    ncmomstobencmomstobe Posts: 549
    edited November -1
    You should get the peak (egg) reading for two days in a row, with a smiley either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Our BFP cycle we did one IUI at the midwife's office the afternoon of the first peak day, but that was only because we were going out of town. We thought we were too early.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    indigoscotindigoscot Posts: 246
    edited November -1
    we use the cbem. every month you should get 1-5 days of high fertility followed by 2 days of peak followed by one more day of high.

once you get the first high reading, it will stay high until it detects peak. peak is determined by high estrogen and an lh surge. the smiley sticks only look for the lh surge. the second peak and subsequent high are pre-programmed into the unit and will display this whether you poas or not.

high is determined by estrogen levels starting to rise (the right most line will start to fade). lh surge shows as the left most line getting dark.

yes, i'm a geek. i work in IT and i like to know how things work. lol.

g
    nirim4.png
    onmFm5.png
    tMYCm5.png
  • Options
    RW17RW17 Posts: 197
    edited November -1
    I used the CBEFM. I think the second peak day was my actual ovulation day. I got a peak every month, but my cycle was very regular.
  • Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    I think mine was a bit off the mark this cycle. I did get my smiley on the second peak day, but I don't know why the smiley did not come with the peak or right after it. I got a peak day in Dec, but then not in Jan or Feb. I feel like it just read it kinda early this month, but who know, we will find out in two weeks, I am in the wait now:-)
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png