Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TWW RAH RAH RAH

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I figure if I say RAH RAH everyday then it will go by quicker right???? Heck it's working for MCAS with the kids! Why can't it work for me for my IUI????

Went to the RE this morning and got myself knocked up :) Kidding...did my IUI and I got the "good nurse" today who answered every one of my silly questions "Where is my cervix? How much CM do you see? What's my lining this month compared to last month? Is everything nice and open? What's my motility? Survival? How many swimmers are there?" yes...I asked them ALL today...You figure by try #5 in the doctors office I'd have them all down by now :) Last month the nurse was not as good and I really think that I wasn't as "ready" as I am this month.

So here we go...TWW!!! WOO HOO!!!! Whose joining me?????
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    alp75alp75 Posts: 340
    edited November -1
    woohoo!... glad things are going much better for you this month. Just wanting to wish you luck!
    angela1_16393.gif
  • Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    RAH RAH RAH RAH!! yay!!!
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Wishing you TONS of luck!!! Come BFP!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Woot woot! May your TWW be sane!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    kyhome123kyhome123 Posts: 93
    edited November -1
    I'm in the 2WW too and it's going SO slow. I really don't think we did it this time and will be very surprised if I'm preggo. This was our first home AI. I am 3 dpo
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Well kyhome I think you and I are in this together :) Thinking good BFP thoughts for both of us :)

RAH RAH TWW!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo