Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

kicking myself for not temping!

hope313hope313 Posts: 38
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I misunderstood and my kd is not available till tomorrow! Out of town at a business meeting. This was unexpected, so we had no plans and I am not upset.

I am so mad I am not temping this cycle, bc if I don't have a rise tomorrow morning, I would still go through with the insem, even though it would be late. I figure stranger things have happened.

I got my smiley at 1pm yesterday, so that would be over 48 hrs later. =(

Reminding myself that everything happens for a reason.
ttc.png

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    And I just checked my cervis and it is high, soft, and WIDE open... =( I could cry.
    ttc.png
  • Options
    alp75alp75 Posts: 340
    edited November -1
    Sorry hope- that totally stinks. Do you usually O' late? I wish I had never started temping! My temp took a nose dive yesterday and today is back up .. but for some reason I keep wanting to temp~! ugghh! I know it's crazy, but oh well..... Do you know what you normally run by old charts- maybe can compare to present and see how it looks? Some ladies do O' quite later and you can still get an insem in maybe?
    angela1_16393.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, all my charts since I started charting are medically stimulated...this was natural! So I have no idea what is going to happen!
    ttc.png
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    Go for it!!! Stranger things HAVE happened! It's not like your wasting money with a KD, right?
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    True, but I do get a hotel room due to distance, so it is a bit of money...but nothing compared to a vial!
    ttc.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My opks were positive all day yesterday still and my signs are still fertile, so I think I am going to try it! I feel like it is better to try then sit here and wish I had!
    ttc.png
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    Yay! Good luck! Your signs still sound very good :)
    P1050420-1.jpg