Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TTC 3/17

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited March 2011 in Trying to Conceive
Lexnani -29 DP IUI
happi2bme - 21 DPO
1baby1day - 17 DP AI
chandraandamanda - 15 DPO
A&Bbabybound - 14 DP IUI
ncteacher - 14 DP AI
korrinesmom - 13 DPO
wylinz - 13 DPO
babyluv - 12 DP AI
alp75 - 11 DPO
JCAlaska - 9 DP AI
jenandlori - 9 DPO
NikkiDana - 9 DP AI
nervouswreck - 7 DPO
babydreaming - 7 DPO
poems0431 - 6 DPO
WEhope - 6 DPO
mknbaby2 - 4 DP AI
kyhome123 - 3 DP AI
LoveShackBaby - 3 DP AI
Chrysanthemum - 1 DP AI
minnie0672 - AI today
ChristiansMom - today and tomorrow

Congrats to:
*ttc.jujubee!

Will be TTC'ing:

March:

sugar&spice4me
jes1014 - 9th
Trae&Tracy - 10-11th
KNS - 11th
2moms2be - 16th
Praying.For.A.Miracle - 16/17th
aghhggh - 17th
Trishlettes - 18th
kimNebby
Autumn&Ryan - 20th
BabyBugsArrival - IUI 24th
therlache - 3/23 - 3/25
SweetBaby - IUI 25&26th
cassafras
Flowergirl - early in month
aprok3
in2ts
babyluv
Alicia&Jeff
BabyLove4 - 20th
kandmc - end of month
momma-jenn - end of month or beginning of April
KTZ - end of March or beginning of April
tyme2rise - some time in Spring

April:
PomsMomee
lcgrey
LovingMoms

May:
wannaBamomma - IVF
bellybaby
natlan
Sassy2u

Summer
Kari
im2ts
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    RAH RAH!!! GO SWIMMERS GO :)

So at school we're doing the 12 days of MCAS leading up to state testing next week...I'm thinking I should do the 14 days of TWW :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited March 2011
    Not to jinx myself but I'm feeling very confident in this cycle. I've been having many of the same symptoms as when I was pregnant (exhaustion, napping, nausea, not wanting anything to touch my tummy even clothes, and STARVING all the time). And from the first insemination I just knew I was pg - didn't even question it. And to top it all off... I tested this morning and at first it was negative, but when I looked at it about an hour later there is another very faint line!!! Can't wait to test again in a few days (If I make it that long). :-)
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    IUI - 3/24
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    ChristiansMomChristiansMom Posts: 8
    edited November -1
    IUI 3/17 & 3/18....TWW here I come!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    JC I got my clear positive on 10DPO, and thats how I felt, I just KNEW! Hope this is it for you!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So excited to be entering the TWW with all of you!!! Well in another couple of days

JC - Wow!!!!! Can't wait for that BFP!!! What was your timing? Or should I know this if I look above....hmmm....

BabysBug - I'm pulling for you girl!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    SweetbabySweetbaby Posts: 237
    edited November -1
    Please add us... IUI March 25th & 26th. Thanks!
    SWEETBABY
    us.jpg

tt1bb251.aspx
    fEKBm6.png
  • Options
    kimNebbykimNebby Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    Please add us. Swimmers arrive tomorrow, so hopefully no weird timing this cycle and will ICI this weekend!
    kimNebby
  • Options
    edited November -1
    updated to here and off to bed!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    mama2bemama2be Posts: 61
    edited November -1
    Dp got smiley on 3/17! We will insem tonight 3/18 and 3/19. Hoping for a sticky one this time!

Jamie and Kris
  • Options
    rspbryswrlrspbryswrl Posts: 136
    edited November -1
    Taking March off, too much going on at work and stress always screw with my cycle... Back in the saddle in April