Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Possible

edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So we are new here and I have a question. We did ICI last Sunday (3/6) through Wednesday (3/9). We were worried we would mess up timing so we did 4 vials just in case. DP is now showing signs or feelings of pregnancy. Is this possible so early? She has been very tired, nausea, head aches, etc.

Comments

• Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    It is very possible. I felt pg, nausea, cravings etc at 8 dpo. It was fleeting off and on... but I just knew.
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Implantation occurs at earliest between 6-10 DPO...you are within that window...so it is possible. Try not to focus too heavily on every symptom (I know, easier said than done!).
    My first cycle had a way of teaching me that every pregnancy symptom in the book suddenly hit me but they all ended up in me getting my period and not in fact being pregnant.
    I shall keep my fingers crossed that you had beginners luck however...hang in there and let us know how things turn out. :-)
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am trying not to focus too much but like you said, easier said than done. I was just very surprised that she had symptoms this quickly. I am hoping beyond hope this it but a part of me really wants/needs to see that positive test first.
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    When are you expecting AF?
    I would try your best to hold out until that day for testing...but I know many test before. I just hated seeing that BFN and if I waited for AF to arrive but she didn't I was always pretty sure I'd get my BFP...since I had super regular cycles.

Good luck! Hang in there...I know its stressful, but its all part of the process.
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    AF should be on the 26th. I honestly don't know if we could wait that long. 2 weeks will be on Sunday and I'm sure we will test that day. I think we've already taken 4 tests. For some reason I just want to see that positive. Today she seemed to have some very minor "spotting". Not sure I would even call it spotting as it was dark brown and looked almost like a small chunk of something. I seriously feel like I am going to go insane. Sunday can't get here soon enough and the thought of waiting until the 26th.......I don't know.
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    I also recommend not focusing on symptoms. I had every symptom in the book last month. It turned out that I had the flu and I wasn't pregnant.

I think being positive and optimistic is a good idea. But I wont use symptoms as confirmation again because it lead to heartbreak.

Good luck! I hope you get your BFP. It sounds like you can test pretty soon.

G
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    tyme2risetyme2rise Posts: 1,087
    edited November -1
    I also agree. I haven't had my bfp. But every time we tried I had every symptom like I was prego! But not! So when we try again I will focus on things like working out spring cleaning.. and getting healthy. I know it sucks but all these girls told me the same thing. And I thought myself in to being prego. And flow started. So stay calm and try to relax
    Some day my dreams will come true!
  • Options
    indigoscotindigoscot Posts: 246
    edited November -1
    it could be pregnancy symptoms (fx) or it could be all in her head. sorry to say but sometimes when you start ttc it makes you SURE you have symptoms all over the place. on my bfp cycle i had NO symptoms at all. on dp's bfp cycle she had no symptoms at all.

g
    nirim4.png
    onmFm5.png
    tMYCm5.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I had talked myself into symptoms too... and on my BFP cycle I had less symptoms then usual, but a gut feeling. So I have my fingers crossed for you, I tested at 10DPO and got my BFP, so here's hoping for you too!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!