Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I have got to find something to do this weekend!

kyhome123kyhome123 Posts: 93
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
besides sit here and analyze every twinge that could be a preggo symptom! This two week wait is killing me. I am thinking of testing on Monday with a FRER. That will be 7dpo, what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't.
    Odds are SUPER slim you'd get a BFP. Even if you have a REALLY short LP 7dpo seems WAY to early.
    I think the earliest I have heard of BFP's are 10DPI.

I feel ya though,
    I am 2DOP :-)
  • Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    I am 10dpo and don't wanna test in fear of a negative. I would wait
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks girls! I bought way too many HPTs and NW sent me 10 so I am armed and ready. I need to hear the voice of reason. I am going to see my Mom in one week which would be 12dpo and I would LOVE to have some great news to share with her.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I hope it is for you too! We are huge college football fans. That would be a great idea too. I am just so darn excited. Plus I can imagine symptoms with the best of them :)
  • Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    As I type this I am having alot of pressure/cramps down there. Probably too late for implantatio. :(. I swear I imagine symptoms too!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I had a lot of pressure/cramps with all my pregnancies but especially with my first. Thinking positive for you!
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Its a really exciting time as you get through the first week of the tww.

Good luck to everyone who's waiting!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png