Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

To test or not to test

cptncrbcptncrb Posts: 113
edited March 2011 in Trying to Conceive
I'm 9 dpIUI today. I am on Progesterone and I know it cause some wonky symptoms, but today I have been super hot and tonight I am running a temp of 99.3. I don't temp, but that's warm for me. I don't feel sick at all either. I am nervous to test since last time was a BFN.

That being said, I have tried not to analyze my symptoms too much this cycle and to be honest I am feeling very similar to when I was got pg with our son...Ughh I hate this part. Makes me soo anxious.

***UPDATE - I tested again at 12dpo and it was BFN. Oh well I guess we are on to #3. It took 3 tries with my son, but we have very limited vials left of our donor. UGH so frustrating!!
Cina, Kim, Mark & Jackson

Comments

• Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    I would wait till tomorrow morning. But you never know...

Either way, good luck!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree. I would wait until tomorrow morning and test. It's best to use first morning urine this early AND the longer you wait the more likely you are to get a true answer. Good luck!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I say wait till the morning too - though it is probably too late for tonight if you have tested already... 10DPO BFPs do happen! Fingers crossed for you!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    It is such a dilemmna... I know... I'm there now too. I feel just like I did when I was pg. I'm trying to wait to test again till sunday morning. Good luck whenever you do test. I'm hoping we get to be due date buddies. :-)
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    maybe wait until 11 or 12 dpo?
    Good luck!! Can't wait to hear your announcement of the BFP!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    michgirlmichgirl Posts: 406 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sooo Did you test?
    f1xTJgw.jpgf1xTm5.png
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    That's what I was wondering too.... :-)
    I plan to test in the morning... so hopefully I'll have good news for you all then.
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I tested yesterday and it was negative. but it wasn't FMU. I'm not gonna test again. My RE has been going for a blood test on Wednesday. I will wait until then.
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    I've got my fingers crossed that you get good numbers!!
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks!