Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Hey ladies

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Just wanted to send out a quick note and *hugs* to everyone here. I have been sick the last few days, so have not been on much - sort of the Thumper theory... if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all, and I've been in a pissy mood! BUT... I wanted to let you all know I am thinking about you all, and lurking, and wishing you nothing but the best. With any luck within a few more days I will be back to my usual self and posting more, but I dont want anyone to think I am ignoring them! Best of luck to all in the TWW or gearing up to inseminate!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    Hope you feel better soon! We miss our cheerleader. :-)
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    Heck yeah , Oh I totally get what you are saying about not posting, sometimes I work 70 hours a week and can't post to the topics either. Anyway ,hope you feel better!
  • Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    Hope you feel better soon :)
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Feel better...my weeks have been insane lately. Lots of long hours and not a lot of time for "me". Hopefully it will make the TWW go by faster? It's an idea right?
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    thanks gals! I apprieciate the understanding!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Goobie, you are such a gift to this forum!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png