Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

First smiley

mysweetangelmysweetangel Posts: 239
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I just got my first smiley and plan to insem around 11pm-1am which will be 13-15 hrs past +opk and again around 2-4pm which will be 28-30 hrs past +opk. Any pointers?
Try #1 BFP at 9DPO!
2l9f2d.jpg

2i9gzs.jpg

Comments

• Options
    kyhome123kyhome123 Posts: 93
    edited November -1
    Isn't it so exciting! I was jumping around so much when I got my first smiley you'd think I got a BFP. Are you using IUI or ICI? Here's what I'm going to do different if I am not pregnant. I will use preseed and a speculum to check my cervix and I think I'm going to insem on the couch nxt time so my hips will be up higher. The pillows kept shifting.

Your timing sounds really good. Good Luck!
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought I posted earlier...I guess my computer crapped out on me again. Gotta love that!

Anyway, I just wanted to say good luck!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    congrats on smiley:-)
    A little tip I use is do the AI on a wedge pillow made of foam, and then I just stay on it moving from side to side and what not. Keeps my hips up well!
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    So exciting... best of luck to you!~
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    mysweetangelmysweetangel Posts: 239
    edited November -1
    I had the biggest smile when that little :) popped up!!! I'm using ICI and I was planning on using a pillow to keep my hips up. I already have a daughter and had no issues conceiving her so my hopes are pretty high, but we'll see!
    Try #1 BFP at 9DPO!
    2l9f2d.jpg

2i9gzs.jpg