Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

long profiles

counsel13counsel13 Posts: 10
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So we have purchased 8 profiles and all but one are useless. The others are not available until "later." I now realize I should have not assumed that they had available vials since they were listed on the site.
I really don't want to shell out another $150. So, does anyone have profiles they are willing to share on:
8412, 021M, 787, or 373G?

Comments

• Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Sorry I don't have any long profiles. For whatever its worth, I never bought any because most of the forum members say that they aren't worth the purchase. I usually hear that a lot of it is blacked out. Some people have even said that the free short profile was just as informative as the long one.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    VCGDGVCGDG Posts: 16
    edited November -1
    Hi counsel13:

There is a gal who was a customer of Midwest Sperm Bank in Illinois (which is temporarily closed), and she has posted long profiles of donors from both that bank and NW on the website, BabyCenter.com. I see that 373G is on there. This gal keeps updating her posts, whatever profiles anyone is willing to send her, so I would keep looking there every once in awhile. Most of the NW profiles are noted as "NWC." Here is the link:

http://cid-f73df855f9a10c13.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public

I hope this helps!
    Me - 42 (fibroids); DH - 40 (few swimmers) - TTC #1
    IVF #1 in 2010 (using DH) - chemical pregnancy
    ICI - 3 cycles at home 2/2011 - 6/2011 (DS) - all BFNs
    HSG 9/2011 - clear tubes!
    IUI - 5 cycles with doc, letrozole (day 3-7), trigger; 10/2011 - 5/2012 (DS) - all BFNs
    6th IUI in June 2012
  • Options
    counsel13counsel13 Posts: 10
    edited November -1
    Thanks! This is really helpful.