Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Picking a donor

Baby4meBaby4me Posts: 3
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Does anyone think that donors with high motility in their profiles..have higher pregnancy rates? Should that matter when I pick a donor?

Comments

• Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Every profile I read said that about the motility, so I don't think that has anything to do with higher pregnancy rates. Just go with the donor that fits your criteria (or at least mostly) and you get a good feeling about!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Ya, it seems like they all say that. I have asked NW if they will give any info about how many pregnancies a donor has had, they wont.

I also asked if the donor has a "yes" for previous pregnancies, does it mean a pregnancy from frozen donor sperm or just that they have gotten someone pregnant. They confirmed that it does mean that the frozen donor sperm has had at least one successful pregnancy. They will not share how many.

good luck
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    Baby4meBaby4me Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Thank you : )... I have tried 1 AI in August..BFN..and I am going to try again at the end of the month this month. I will be placing my order tommorrow. (Everyone on this board is so supportive...I love reading the posts everyday...Baby Dust to everyone!!!)