Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Back after m/c

SweetbabySweetbaby Posts: 237
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Well... we are ttc again after a twin molar pregnancy which resulted in a D&C. It was very hard to deal with, especially having to wait a year to ttc again...It seemed like 4ever.
The good news is we've had some time to relax and travel. Our Dr. assisted IUI should be around the 25th or 26th. We are excited and glad to be back! :)
Wishing everyone here a BFP!
SWEETBABY
us.jpg

tt1bb251.aspx
fEKBm6.png

Comments

• Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Welcome back.

Sorry you had to go through such a painful experience.

Wishing you a BFP and healthy pregnancy!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    Welcome back. It is a great feeling to be able to try again isn't it. Nothing can change what happened or replace your baby but TTC will help considerably. I hope that you have a very short stay on this side :)
  • Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome!
    Good luck TTCing!
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Weclome back!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    So happy to see that you are back and ready to start ttc again! Good luck and sticky baby dust!!!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    glad that your back ttcing and i hope it happens quickly!!!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!