Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Ya'll got permission to slap some sense into me

nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So last night I was all high on life and stopped at Safeway to buy pregnancy tests. At our Safeway they lock them up and then you have to get a clerk at the register to get them out. I didn't have my glasses but I did notice a big pink box of Safeway brand ept for 9.00. Boy, you can't beat that right? So I tell the clerk which box I want, pay and get to my car and they are BLUE lines! Thats right, the most hated of all test, the EVIL ones that give you hope and then take it away. So, I resign myself to the fact that they aren't accurate, and will only be used to feed my addiction.There is only one problem.I decided to pee on one this morning with FMU after holding it for 10 hours and saw two faint tilt and turn lines.WTH? So now I am not sure what to think...I suppose the right thing to do is hold the congrats and wait a few more days and test again with a pink lined test.
Has anyone ever used these Safeway brand EPTS?

Comments

• Options
    babydreamingbabydreaming Posts: 258
    edited November -1
    I used an Equate yesterday and got the same thing. My DH bought them and he thought he was doing good. I got 2 faint lines. I tested again this morning and nothing, not even a hint on a digital, NW test, and the Equate. I am in the same boat as you. I want to have hope BUT.....

They need to just stop making these blue line tests if they suck this bad and give false hope
  • Options
    Sassy2uSassy2u Posts: 236
    edited November -1
    I hope the cheapies are right and you both get a BFP really soon.
  • Options
    ninefireflyninefirefly Posts: 137
    edited November -1
    I got my first line on a blue line equate at 9DPO. The other tests didn't pick it up until 2 days later. For whatever that's worth.
    56mqojwp3.png
    5961vwhu7.png
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    For crying out loud, go get some different tests and pee on them!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    What day are you? Stop torturing yourself, wait until day 14, and go digital!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png