Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

chandraandamanda??

hope313hope313 Posts: 38
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hey ladies! Haven't seen you around in a while and I noticed on the list you were in the three week wait... hope you are well and knocked up! Thinking of you!
ttc.png

Comments

• Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Aww thanks for thinking of us! Well, we got a BFN again this past cycle, unfortunately. It was our 5th try and I think each failed attempt has gotten harder... especially on Amanda. She was having a hard time not comparing our TTC struggles with all the stats and success rates here. I think it was taking a toll so she is staying away from the forum for now. She feels that it will take some pressure off. I am staying away from the forum as well for moral support haha. We are still updating our blog, though, and I'm sure after we get a BFP we'll both be back! We've switched to a KD now so hopefully we'll get the job done this cycle. Looking forward to seeing everyone's BFPs along the way... we've got our fingers crossed for you! Thanks again for thinking of us! -Chandra
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Sorry it didnt happen this time. Best of luck to you with the KD
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    So sorry about another bfn for you girls... I completely understand Amanda's feelings. I'm in the same boat. I still come here to read and cheer everyone else on but having all of my failure cycles scrutinized by so many was just too much pressure. I've just been laying low, trying to get knocked up and hoping for a miracle. :-)
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    tyme2risetyme2rise Posts: 1,087
    edited November -1
    I totally understand. We had to go away from the fourm for a couple months! It just to much to see a the positive pregnacys. We all try so hard and after so many negatives it gets to you. My dp said we can ttc when we are ready to face all the good and bads with ttc. We both took some time to hang out drink and chill and forget about making a family and focus on us. So far we have been a lot happier athat we are bonding again as friends not as much as wifes
    If u need anything just write. Im in the same boat as you gals...hugs
    Some day my dreams will come true!