Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Question about digi BFN

WEhopeWEhope Posts: 42
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi all...I'm on 11 DPO and tested tonight with a digital because I didn't think we had any FRER. Well, no surprise to me, it said "not pregnant." (I'm not feeling super optimistic about this month, due to 9 nights in a row of less than 6 hours of sleep duing our trip to new orleans), but when I ejected the insert, there was definitely a second, though faint, blue line. My question is...do these work similar to the non-digitals where any line is a good sign? I am afraid not, but wanted to ask if anyone knew for sure.
I have a FRER that I'll probably use in the morning, but am still curious...
FEW.jpg
With our angel, lost 10/15/09, but always with us

Comments

• Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There will always be a second line on a digital test. It doesn't mean anything...sorry. Hopefully the FRER will have a second line in the morning!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    First HopeFirst Hope Posts: 511
    edited November -1
    I have always been told the same thing. however being the crazy person I am I opened my digital bfn and I had only one line. Not even something I could pretend was a line. However I still agree with pp. good luck. have you had any other squinters?
    tt13112d.aspxQWRVm7.pngDSC_0904-1.jpgDSC_0858-1.jpg
  • Options
    WEhopeWEhope Posts: 42
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the replies, ladies. Ended up not testing with a FRER this morning, because I woke up late and had to dash out of the house. Don't think I'm going to test unless AF shows up totally late (which would be in about 4 days). I don't think I can handle yet another BFN.
    FEW.jpg
    With our angel, lost 10/15/09, but always with us