Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Pains

kimNebbykimNebby Posts: 40
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi ladies. Well we ICI'd on 3/18 and 3/19 after getting a smiley morning of 3/18, all internal signs said 'go' so we did. I had some slight twinges late on 3/18 and some 3/19 (maybe ovulation? never really have any signs/symptoms).

Today, I had a sharp twinge-cramplike pain in my left lower pelvic/abd area. Could this be implantation? I never have cramps with ovulation or menstrual cycles so this pain is quite new to me. Any thoughts would help!
kimNebby

Comments

• Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    It's possible that it's implantation. At 7dpo I felt crampy, then nauseous all day, then extremely nauseous that night (and then almost every night after that). That was definitely implantation for me. Keep in mind though, the 2 week wait can play some major tricks on your mind so try not to get your hopes up too much. Good luck!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks SP&J. The first try we did have some mind tricks, but this time, I'm definitely not used to any pains during my cycles, so this is weird. Now having lower back pains as well. Have moved to the bedroom to take it easy the rest of the evening!
    kimNebby
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Truly in your case I have to say it's likely too early for implantation to occur. Hate to say that, but going from your earliest insem today would barely be 3DPO, if in fact you ovulated on 3/18. Implantation usually doesnt occur until at least 6DPO.

Like SP&J said...the TWW can really play some mind games re: symptoms. Try to relax and wait it out... Good luck!
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    I have had cramps after AI all three times we have done it, the first month they didn't seen to go away until after AF, the second they only last a couple days, and I had major AF cramps and sore breasts 3 days up to AF, which I never seem to get, thought we were PG for sure. This time I AI the same time as you and the cramps are gone now, I feel hopeful that I am PG this time. But we won't know till next week:-)
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Alrighty 2moms2be! Cramps gone today/this morning when I woke up. Couldn't sleep much of the night, ugh. Yep, next week we shall see! :) Hoping we both have some good luck and a BFP!
    kimNebby