Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BBT Question

wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
edited March 2011 in Trying to Conceive
I'm just having a really hard time getting some solid infomation on how to chart. I've done the fertility friend videos and I still have some questions. Am I looking for a .4 degree or more spike or is it sometimes less noticeable than that? Does the raise in temperature mean I ovulated the day before? And do I need to lie still for 10 minutes before temping or do iI just temp when I wake up? I know I'm supposed to try to temp at the same time. Thanks Ladies! I've held off on charting because it's very confusing to me. Anything that's number based confuses me 10 times more than it should.
282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
Baby Hunter born in July 2012

Comments

• Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    What I did was set my alarm for the same time 7 days a week, 20 minutes before I had to get out of bed,. when the alarm went off, I temped, then either went back to sleep, or hit snooze till I had to get up for work. For me the temp shift was always pretty noticeable, though you have to have higher temps for three days before fertility friend will say you ovulated. Then it should stay above the coverline for the whole LP. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm super tired tonight but was abit of a temping freak!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    Shaeley MaeShaeley Mae Posts: 1,731
    edited November -1
    First ..... take your temp the second you realize you're awake.
    Even if you just lay motionless in bed, your body temperature will start to rise as soon as your brain become conscious. So it's really important to get that waking temp right away.

Second, don't let the math scare. Fertility Friend does all the math for you. All you have to do is add your temp each day. If you can use a computer, you can record your temps in Fertility Friend. ; )
    IMG_0408-rs.jpgIMG_7844-rs.jpg